Press enter to listen speech Small view Medium view Large view




Certificate Of Enlistment Of Trade



If the place of business is on the own holding current tax receipt is to be enclosed. In case of technicial occupation, current rent receipt and no objection certificate from the owner of the holding are to be submitted. In case of business of any plastic molding, Pollution certificate from competent authority is to be submitted. In case of business with fire (i.e. restaurant, catering services etc.) copy of the fire license is to be submitted. Required fees for all enlistment certificated are to be deposited. Now the process is online and other information may be obtained from the department.








not found

Sri Swapan Kumar Das


not found

Gautam Das